Other weekend activities
Since it was Robert's (the brother-in-law) first time to Hobbs, we also participated in a few other fun activities...
We started out hanging out with some relatives who grow all of their food in a huge garden, raise their own meat, and now have a dairy cow. So cool! I love the way they live. Anyways, Meg and I decided we wanted to learn how to milk a cow and pick some eggs. :) I think maybe I will filter out the advice an old man (that I didn't know) gave me about milking when he heard what I was doing...gotta love the country. People are just a little more straight forward there.
Fresh eggs :)


guess what??

Roberto branding the cattle on the ranch

the ever ghetto fabulous Heather

Meghan and Fred...her new buddy
We started out hanging out with some relatives who grow all of their food in a huge garden, raise their own meat, and now have a dairy cow. So cool! I love the way they live. Anyways, Meg and I decided we wanted to learn how to milk a cow and pick some eggs. :) I think maybe I will filter out the advice an old man (that I didn't know) gave me about milking when he heard what I was doing...gotta love the country. People are just a little more straight forward there.
Fresh eggs :)


guess what??

Roberto branding the cattle on the ranch

the ever ghetto fabulous Heather

Meghan and Fred...her new buddy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home