Momentous occation
It all happened as I was brushing my teeth this morning. I was leaning over the sink. Thankfully I had just spit everything out when it happened...
I sneezed 3 times in a row! That's the first time I can ever remember sneezing more than 2 times at once. My theory is because I was leaning over. Still need to research though.
I know you must be intrigued. I have no real explanation. Just thought such an event should be documented.
I sneezed 3 times in a row! That's the first time I can ever remember sneezing more than 2 times at once. My theory is because I was leaning over. Still need to research though.
I know you must be intrigued. I have no real explanation. Just thought such an event should be documented.


1 Comments:
i am quite jealous. i sneeze like my dad...which typically involves sneezing 18 times in a row.
thanks for making me smile!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home