Is this interesting?
Yesterday, I got lost...twice...on my way to a destination 10 minutes from my house...awesome.
I have the worst sense of direction ever. On my way to do some schoolwork at Panera, I thought I'd try to take the short cut. I turn west and then north a little for those of you like my dad who speak in that language. 10 minutes later I figure I'm just about there, and all the sudden I am exactly back where I started. I couldn't believe it! Somehow, I had driven a giant circle. I was completely bewildered. I am still bewildered.
On my way back several hours later, I decide to brave finding the elusive short cut again. I ended up going the exact opposite direction I needed and added an extra 20 minutes to my drive home.
My poor brain still can't understand what happened.
I have the worst sense of direction ever. On my way to do some schoolwork at Panera, I thought I'd try to take the short cut. I turn west and then north a little for those of you like my dad who speak in that language. 10 minutes later I figure I'm just about there, and all the sudden I am exactly back where I started. I couldn't believe it! Somehow, I had driven a giant circle. I was completely bewildered. I am still bewildered.
On my way back several hours later, I decide to brave finding the elusive short cut again. I ended up going the exact opposite direction I needed and added an extra 20 minutes to my drive home.
My poor brain still can't understand what happened.


2 Comments:
i'm so glad i'm not the only person who does stuff like this.
It would be a lie to say I am surprised by this... I would have loved to be in the car to experience this as well!! But all that set aside, yay for Panera studying!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home